Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Real ID

terry lynn land has made an agreement with the homeland security department on the new michigan enhanced driver's license, which will be available in the spring. for the moment this will be optional, but if you want to travel out of the country to canada or mexico you will need this or a passport.
very scary thought that my state is going along with this, since there is an opt out option. there are state leaders who oppose this due to privacy issues. i am going to look into this more and see if there is anything i can do. i will not be getting this license, eventually, if all goes as planned, the borders will be opened up by the NAU anyhow......very sad and scary.

No comments: